Get in Touch
How Do I Get Started?
Get up and running in minutes
1) Create an Account
Head to app.magicbrief.com/register
2) Install our Chrome Extension
Having our chrome extension installed allows you to experience the full power of ad saving on MagicBrief.
- Click on this link: ⬇️ Install Extension
- Click on "Add extension" and the extension will automatically install into your Google Chrome browser
3) Invite Your Team
- After logging in, find the ‘Invite’ button at the top right corner
- Input your team members email addresses and click 'Send Invites'. Alternatively, you can copy the MagicBrief invite link and share it with your team members.
- Once your team member/s has accepted the invite, they will be added to your MagicBrief team. If they don't have an account, they will be prompted to create one upon accepting the invite.
4) Start saving ads
Find any ad that you want to save and click the ‘Save’ button located directly underneath the ad. This action will save it to your 'My Ads' and your 'Team Ads' folder, where you'll be able to access it later.
- My Ads: all of the ads you have saved
- Team Ads: all of the ads you have saved + any ads that other team mates in your workspace have saved
- Learn more about ad saving from the discover library
- Learn more about ad saving using our chrome extension
5) Go from Inspiration to Creation
- Check out Storyboards & Keyframes to learn how you can quickly rework saved ads into concepts and variants of your own
- Check out Briefs to learn how you can make powerful, context-rich creative briefs to go from concept to finished asset